JORDANA FONT> Torrater> FONT JORDANA
MIDDLE LEVEL 306 Mts positive slope.
DISTANCE 11.60 km.
1. We started the trip down the path to the right of the “Font Jordana”, that takes us to the path of the engineers, where we turn right.
2. While this path, cross the ravine “ Lisa Peña” and “ dels clots” A little later we will get a path to the left and right, which reject to continue for Engineers, until we get to a paved road, which descends to the pool Agullent.
3. About 5 meters down, right next to a tower of light, we have the way down to the “Font Maciana” (great place for breakfast or spend the day).
4. Once in the “Font Maciana”, we take the path that lies ahead (rejecting the path of left signpost) to take us to the path of Engineers.
5. Turn right and follow the path of the Engineers to a junction of paths.
6. We head to the left following the marks of PR, to ascend the ravine “Peña Alta” to the Path of Engineers, which comes from Ontinyent, where we turn right.
7. Soon cross a road perpendicularly and ravine of “Galindo”, up the path crossing a road. We’ll take the road to the left.
8. Arrive shortly “Torrater” the road and we turn right
9. We turn again to the right on a paved road. Only a few meters separate us from the High of the Pots (magnificent views of the “Vall d’Albaida” and “Valleta Agres”)
10. To return, take the same path to the “Torrater”, and we turn on the second left. (Be careful, as it is a narrow path about a meter wide, and it is easy to happen!)
11. Walk over a spur, watching right “la Peña Alta”, crossing the path of Engineers.
12. We continue straight on the road (be careful, because the descent is very rocky and quite steep loose). At the end of the descent to leave behind and we will find a crossing of paths. We’ll get on the right, toward the “Font Maciana”, and let you climb the “Peña Alta”.
13. You will not leave this path to reach the “Font Maciana”, despising the trails left out.
14. Follow the path without entering the “Font Maciana”, leaving on our left, until you reach the asphalt road.
15. We’ll take the road to the left and go down to the pool, go round by the left, and take the road to the right. Continue to the chapeof San Vicente
16. Once in the chapel, we go down to the Source Via Crucis Jordana.